*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not the start of the story, but of a chapter.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914017-Megaman-and-Lilith-story/cid/1511148-Not-the-start-of-the-story-but-of-a-chapter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1914017
A collaboration between Dylan M and Former182 for Dylan's story on FFN.
Chapter #1

Not the start of the story, but of a chapter.

    by: Former182
Megaman was slowly wandering the halls of the Aensland castle. He had smashed a wooden coat rack to make a walking stick, to help him move while he still had on his casts. He was thankful that there was many nooks and crannys that he could hide in when he thought Lilith was passing by.

'It's gotta be here someplace. All those books and stories that Barrel had about vampire castles and demon castles having large libraries has to be true. They have to! And one of the books there will have a way home!' Megaman thought, as he continued to walk. Then he got a feeling to hide. After quickly looking around, he hid in an alcove behind a large suit of armor.

"Meggypoo! Where are you?" Lilith called out as she walked past. She then muttered to herself. "Now where is he? I could have sworn he came this way!"

Megaman heard the sound of Lilith stretching out her wings and then a slight 'woosh' noise that let Megaman know that Lilith was flying away. He then spent a few minutes in the alcove before carefully getting out and continuing to wander about the castle.

You have the following choices:

1. choice 1

*Noteb*
2. choice 2

3. different plotline.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914017-Megaman-and-Lilith-story/cid/1511148-Not-the-start-of-the-story-but-of-a-chapter