*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913099-Hungry-Wolfy/cid/3322755-Caleb-pushes-the-wolf-until-hes-completely
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1913099
Youre in control of Caleb, a big hungry wolfy looking for other furs or humans to nom
This choice: Caleb pushes the wolf until he's completely inside his butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Caleb pushes the wolf until he's completely...

    by: Feather
Caleb began to push the fox deeper and deeper into his lustful ass. The fox cub was definitely trying to resist, but their strength was not equal. The wolf descended slowly, enjoying his superiority, while the little fox cub penetrated further and deeper inside.

“That's it,” Caleb said in his mind when his anus tightened into a ring around the tail of the fox cub, which, to the wolf's delight, was already writhing inside him, which brought the wolf into incredible excitement.

The wolf shook his ass to the right, to the left, mocking the fox's position. But he began to get tired of it, when suddenly a playful thought came to his mind.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the bear's den...

*Noteb*
2. Go to no man's hole...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Feather (UN: kenniki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meerkat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913099-Hungry-Wolfy/cid/3322755-Caleb-pushes-the-wolf-until-hes-completely