*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913099-Hungry-Wolfy/cid/3437626-Another-fox-comes-More-fun-for-Caleb
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1913099
Youre in control of Caleb, a big hungry wolfy looking for other furs or humans to nom
This choice: Another fox comes, More fun for Caleb!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Another fox comes, More fun for Caleb!

    by: J.R. Lawrence
A rustle in the bushes turned Caleb's attention to it as another fox, feminine, poked her head out of the bushes, trying not to smile. "I should have known Trey would end up like this if he kept sleeping." The fox turned to Caleb. "I'm Trixie."

"Caleb," Caleb said as Trixie walked behind him as his toy, Trey, struggled against Caleb as his torso was now trapped in the wolf's anal cavity.

"Mind if I help?" Trixie asked and Caleb nodded, letting Trixie push Trey deeper into him.

After pushing and sucking, Trey vanished into his rear and Trixie smiled. "Do you want to come to my home? I'm sure my older sister would like to join."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go with Trixie

2. Ask if Trixie would like to go in him.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.R. Lawrence (UN: wolfvore at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meerkat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913099-Hungry-Wolfy/cid/3437626-Another-fox-comes-More-fun-for-Caleb