*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1896712-Change-reality-so-that-Nguyen-is-your-wife
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: Change reality so that Nguyen is your wife  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Change reality so that Nguyen is your wife

    by: Mr. George
Nguyen's spunky attitude always made you laugh. So many people had underestimated her intelligence or achievements, just because she was petite. But she was a fire-cracker.

"I wish she was my wife." you mutter half to yourself, but the watch hears you in either case. Looking down you see the plain gold ring around your finger, a sly glance confirms that she's wearing a matching one.

It doesn't make it any less of a shock for you, as she takes your arm and nuzzles in beside you on the sofa. She smiles sweetly up at you, and you feel a bond with her that you've never felt before.

You give her a kiss on the forehead, and untangle yourself from her. Wicked thoughts spill into your mind, and you know there's no harm, in your games, as you have no intention of making permanent changes to her or this world.

There is one thing that you find, ... disappointing about oriental girls.

"I wish that women in this reality were uber-busty."

http://fap.to/images/full/51/357/3577143...

Turning around you see Nguyen, as she gives a yawn and a stretch.

Dear God... You never expected THAT. She rolls her shoulders, and you watch hypnotised as her nipples rub against the inside of her top. As you watch, it becomes clearer that she's struggling for control. She wets her lips with a darting tongue, and her eyes have an almost feverish need in them.

This enhanced body, has given her less control of herself, less intellectual focus. You imagine her hormone level, and the distractions she must be facing. Her hands brush over her erect nipples, and at other times, caress her pussy through the tight fabric of her cut-offs.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1896712-Change-reality-so-that-Nguyen-is-your-wife