*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/2654415-She-sinks-to-her-knees-in-front-of-you
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: She sinks to her knees in front of you, her hands work to unzip you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She sinks to her knees in front of you.

    by: Mr. George
Her hands tremble in anticipation, as she slowly lowers your zipper. The tick - tick - tick as it's lowered feeling like the longest tease. Her hands brush over your crotch, a distant look on her face. You settle back for a blow-job to remember. Still teasingly slowly, she unfastens your belt.

The soft dance of her bust presses urgently against your legs, as she pops the last button free. Restlessly bouncing on her heels, she pulls your trousers aside, and her fingers working through your boxers as she fishes out your cock. Bursting free it stands ready and raring to go.

However, there's a look of disappointment on Nguyen's face. She looks totally deflated, and her dissatisfaction works on your confidence. You soften at her withering gaze.

It bobs, as you shift as an idea hits.

"I wish I was as well endowed." You nod towards Nguyen's cavernous cleavage, waiting for something more akin to a stallion cock to replace your own member.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/2654415-She-sinks-to-her-knees-in-front-of-you