*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1897209-You-make-an-accidental-sympathetic-wish
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: You make an accidental sympathetic wish.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You make an accidental sympathetic wish.

    by: Mr. George
Her behaviour is turning you on, as you watch her hands roam over her body, "I wish I could feel that good."

Instantly you feel your balance shift, as you too become ultra-busty.

http://fap.to/images/full/50/449/4491550...

The weight pulls remorselessly at your shoulders, as you adjust. Your clothes a virtual mirror for Nguyen. You run a disbelieving hand over the expansive cleavage, and a thrill races down your spine. It just feel so good. You feel a moist need building, and almost reach for your own crotch -just to confirm-, but you snatch your hands away before you can succumb. At least you seem to be the husband in the relationship. She comes over, and cuddles against you. Oddly you feel more comfortable when you spot that you're both still wearing your rings.

Twisting at the waist, you take the chance to admire your body from some different angles. You find that the only thing that's jarring is the over-sized man's watch on your wrist.

"Come on, Phan." she gestures you over. You recognise the name as your own, and soon you are cuddling. It's a little odd, given how significant both your chests are, but you can make allowances, and the press of the warm flesh is more than pleasing. Nguyen obviously feels the same, as you watch her eyes flutter, when you meet.

At one point, both sets of nipples brush against one another, and you both let loose, a needy little whimper of sexual arousal.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1897209-You-make-an-accidental-sympathetic-wish