*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1881227-Tell-Nguyen-about-the-watch
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: Tell Nguyen about the watch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tell Nguyen about the watch

    by: PonyGirl
You decide to tell Nguyen about the watch as soon as the two of you are alone together. She looks up at you and laughs, "Robert, you are funny! Why should I believe you though?"

You show her your skirt, "Does this seem strange?"

She shrugs, "I know you like skirts. So? You always did, and I still love you."

You shake your head, "Now watch." You wish to be dressed as you were before and that would seem normal. She watches your skirt change back to pants. "What do you think now?"

She gasps, "It really does work! It can really change reality?" You nod. She grasps your arms. "Then change me into a male! Please! Tall, white, and strong!"

You are shocked, "What? What are you saying? Why would I do that to my girlfriend?"

She looks down, "Because I hate who I am. I hate being a girl. I hate being Vietnamese, and I hate being short!

You are shocked, and hurt, "So you never loved me?"

She cried, "Yes, I did. I do! It is just, well, I thought I had to learn to love who I was in spite of hating it. I will still be your friend, and forever in your debt, but please do this for me!"

A thought comes into your mind, "You know, maybe it would be interesting to trade places for a while."

She looks up into your eyes, "What do you mean?"

You smile, "I always wondered what it would be like to be a girl. You what to be a boy. What if I use the watch to swap our places for while?"

She looked hopeful, "Would, would you make it so that it had to last at least to the end of the school year?"

You think about it, then say, "Sure." Then you smile at her. "Ready?" She nods. You go take a deep breath, "I wish that I was born as Nguyen, and Nguyen was born as me, and that we were still loved each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, and that no wish could be made to change that until the end of the school year."

The watch did its thing, and you saw it blink and glow. Then waves started to pass through and over you, you felt yourself shrinking, changing, your hair growing long and dark. Soon, you were entirely female. You looked up to see what used to be you male face smiling down at you. You had no idea how small you were until now. Um, well, wait, Shouldn't you think about how small Nguyen was? You you are Nguyen now. Wow, this is confusing since you now were born a girl, and you are finding you have memories of begin a girl and a boy.

As you look up at Robert, he takes you into his arms and kisses you passionately! When he breaks the kiss, you are shocked to find...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PonyGirl (UN: nmelissa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1881227-Tell-Nguyen-about-the-watch