*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1884068-The-new-Robert-is-the-one-in-possession-of-the-
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: The new Robert is the one in possession of the watch!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The new Robert is the one in possession of the ...

    by: PonyGirl
As he breaks the kiss, you realize that Robert is now the one with the watch! You look up at him and realize how short you now are. You feel very intimidated by his size, "Why do you have the watch now?"

He smiled at you, "Because you wished to be born as Nguyen, and for me to be born as Robert. We did not just trade bodies, but lives, so it is 'my' dad who gave to watch to 'me', 'Robert'.

You looked down at your body, "This might have been a bad idea. I think I know how you felt now. I am not feeling very happy to be female, and I am especially hating being so short. I am not sure I like the idea that I am Vietnamese either."

Robert smiled, "You are feeling what I felt because, technically, you grew up as Nguyen. Let me fix that." Before you could stop him, he took out the watch and says, "I wish Nguyen would enjoy and even prefer being female along with everything it might mean, be content and even happy with her petite size, and is proud of her Vietnamese descent. "

Your words of protest die on your lips. You reach down and feel your breasts and it feels wonderful! You reach under your skirt and feel your pussy and are relieved. You wouldn't want a penis between your legs ever again, except maybe a guy's penis sliding inside of you!

Robert smiled, "So how do you feel about your body now?"

You grin up at him, "I think it is wonderful!"

He decided to test you, "How would you feel about being a mother some day?"

You think and smile, "I would like to be a mother some day, but only if I had the right man as a husband and father of the children."

He grinned, "Good! In that case," He held up the watch again, "I wish that Nguyen would physically be a virgin again, and that she could control her fertility so that it will be impossible for her to get pregnant unless she wants to."

You feel a change in your crotch and know that you are a virgin again. Your memories are even more strange now. You remember being born and living as Robert, and as Nguyen. And even though the Robert memories have a more 'dream-like' quality, you can remember making love to Nguyen as Robert, and very much remember making love to Robert as Nguyen, but now, you can't seem to remember what either of them felt like, or even what a male's cock looks like.

You frown at Robert, "You shouldn't have done that without my permission."

He grinned, "So do you want me to take it back?"

You find yourself melting as always at his grin, "No. But I do want you to fix this virginity problem I seem to have very soon."

He laughed, "That will not be a problem! For now though, we each better head to our classes. Meet for lunch?"

You pull him down and kiss him, "Yes! And thank you. Just promise no more changes unless you ask me first. We need to be careful changing reality."

He agreed. As you were walking to you first class though, you were not aware of a new reality wave that passed though you. It never crossed your mind to think it strange that you now considered it normal to suck your boyfriend's cock for his recreation and pleasure when asked, and that you especially loved the taste of Robert's cum. Being a girl was go great!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PonyGirl (UN: nmelissa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1884068-The-new-Robert-is-the-one-in-possession-of-the-