*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1909551-You-are-in-love-with-Robert-as-a-girl-love-a-guy
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: You are in love with Robert as a girl love a guy!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You are in love with Robert as a girl love a guy!

    by: Jezimoon
"Oh my god Robert... I think I love you!" You said in your new feminine voice as 'he' broke from the kiss.

"I love you as well, more than ever I think. The wish I made, I mean... you made, sorry this is going to take some getting used to. You wished that we were born as each other so... I think I have all your memories. I had no idea you loved me so much!" Robert said with a smile. He picked you up easily due to your new tiny lightweight Asian body, and spun you around, causing your long hair to flutter behind you.

You found yourself laughing and enjoying this, but then it hit you. "Wait, what do you mean you had no idea? I thought we both loved each other equally? Wait... I think I see what you mean."

Robert waited for you to search your new memories of living as Nguyen, until you finally put your hand over your mouth in shock. "Ro- I mean... Nguyen, sorry. You said you hated being a girl and being Vietnamese, but you didn't say you weren't attracted to guys. Was our whole relationship fake up to this point?!"

"No, it wasn't. I did love YOU as a person, even though I could never find myself attracted to you. I hated my life as a girl and I always wanted to be born male and have a girlfriend of my own. And now that this has happened, I couldn't be happier! I feel so attracted to you right now, and I think it's a mix of my own feelings and yours." Robert said, as he put his hand under your chin and caused you to look into his eyes.

"N-no.. this isn't right. I love you as you loved me... but now I am starting to understand why you disliked this body so much. I feel so small and worthless, and I kinda wish I could go back to being a guy." You said, turning your eyes away.

"That's because you are now Nguyen, born and raised that way. Apparently it caused you to grow up with the same gender issues that I did, plus that combined with the fact that you have memories of being Robert, probably makes the pain even worse... It's too bad you wished that you couldn't undo this until the end of the school year." Robert shrugged.

You thought for a moment, feeling more and more uncomfortable in your body by the minute. It still felt like YOUR body since you had been born in it in this reality, but it didn't feel like you belonged in it. You already started to feel what Nguyen had described to you just before the wish. You were beginning to regret making the wish to make this semi-permanent...

"Wait, I can fix this but..." You started.

"But what?"

"I'm... afraid of what might happen. This watch is so powerful, I don't want to mess up." You said, deciding to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jezimoon (UN: jezimoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1909551-You-are-in-love-with-Robert-as-a-girl-love-a-guy