*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Test the device out
  2. In the Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1879571-Test-the-device-out
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: Test the device out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Test the device out

    by: PonyGirl
You wonder if this is a bad joke or what? There is only one way to tell, try it out. You think of your secret desires and decide there is one good way.

You open the watch and say, "I am wearing a knee-length skirt, and have shaved legs, and I am wearing pantyhose and heels. This is my normal look."

The watch changes colors on the display. When it displays 'Complete' you feel ripples around your waist and legs. To your amazement, your pants turn into a skirt, and when it stops, you realize you have smooth, pantyhose encased legs and are wearing heels!

"Oh my word! It worked! I better change back!" But before you can, your friend Roger comes walking up to you!

He smiles, "Hey! Are you and Nguyen making any plans for tonight?"

You turn red, but then realize that he is not reacting to you skirt at all. You decide on a test. "Not yet, but I haven't gotten to talk to her yet." You pause, then say, "Hey, would you look at the back of my skirt? I think I might have sat on something."

He looks as you turn around, "Nope. Looks as good as always." But he has no other reaction.

You gasp on the inside! It really worked! You find it thrilling to walk in public in a skirt, but what next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PonyGirl (UN: nmelissa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1879571-Test-the-device-out