*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1516547-Madison-goes-to-look-for-a-job
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Madison goes to look for a job  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Madison goes to look for a job

    by: online180
After class on Friday, Madison decided that she needed to look for a part time job. Her parents were paying for her college, but she still wanted to have a little bit of extra spending money, she couldn't keep charging everything to her ''emergency'' credit card that her Dad gave her. Madison went onto the Powers jobs website. There was a section for campus jobs, and there was a section for off campus jobs with employers who were looking near campus.

Madison wasn't fully sure of what she wanted to do. Of course something that paid decently was going to have a good lead, but then she also had to consider things like hours required and whether she could fit it into her class schedule. For that consideration, Madison thought that it may be smart to take an on campus job.

Madison wrote down some of the jobs that were listed and had hours that meshed with her class schedule.

You have the following choices:

1. Tutoring

2. Teacher's assistant

*Noteb*
3. Waitressing off campus

*Noteb*
4. Nannying

5. Life guard at the campus rec center

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 online180 (UN: hatrick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1516547-Madison-goes-to-look-for-a-job