*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910121-Nurse-Joy-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2298170-Bigger-Up-to-a-ton
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1910121
Nurse Joy works a fattening job
This choice: Bigger: Up to a ton!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bigger: Up to a ton!

    by: Unknown
A fairly small Pichu scurries about, happy as one would expect a pokemon as cute as it too. The Pichu's large ears twitched as it heard some very loud thuds slowly approaching.

The chubby little Pichu quickly scurried up an apple tree and stared in awe as a giant human Approached. The ground quaked as the poke'mon approached,apples shaken from the tree. Pichu Held on for dear life as the human came into view. Most humans stood over 6 feet tall and averaged a respectable 200lbs in weight...But this one was far from the normal.

This human looked like one of those healing ladies that helped captured Pokemon get better. The Pichu thinks their called...Nurse Joys. This Nurse Joy stood at a staggering 12 feet in height, and appeared to weigh considerably more than a normal one would at that height. She had long outgrew her nurse clothes, strolling throgh the forest butt naked.

Her massive stomach jiggled with evrey earth-shattering step she took, a ball of pale flesh that jutted out from her by several feet, covering her womenhood. Her belly was perfectly adorned with her two giant breasts resting on top of them, impossible to meassure by bra sizes. If she was just half her height, they would still be the size of Basketballs to her. But as impressivley fat her belly and boobs were, they were nothing to were most of her fat accumuated:

Like two wreaking balls, Nurse Joy's wailord smothering asscheeks bounced and boobed with a mind of their own as she walked leisurley throgh the woods. They wobbled and wiggled themselves into trees, causzing even more destruction. It stuck out so behind her, it formed a balcony of fat, serving as a roof for anything beneath it.

Our chubby little Pichu gasped quietly as he watched the Behemoth of a women approach. his fur standing on end. He'd never seen such a massive human, or Pokemon for that matter! The large Joy munches down various things as he waddled along. trees, Bushes, other Pokemon. The busty beast never did bother to chew, just gulping her feast down whole.

Pichu quietly cried out as the human snatched up the tree Pichu was in. He did his best the escape from the Tree, but wasn't that lucky. The Chubby Pichu was gulped down by the enormous women along with the tree.

The massive Nurse Joy left a trail of barren land behind as it waddled, moaning softly to herself in pleasure as she jiggled. Her massive body quaking with evrey motion from Stepping to eating. The large nurse gorged upon the forest until her fat feet found themselves resting on Pavement. She Snapped out of her almost trance like gorging as her eyes took in the city before her.

Nurse Joy was a failed experiment by team rocket to Genetically alter a human into an unstoppable tank. They integrated her D.N.A with that of a Snorlax's. The result was a nigh unstoppable women with an insatiable appetite. Deemed a failure she was released back into civilization.

You would think that a Nurse Joy who was bigger then a Pokemon Center and was more of a danger to Pokemon than an aide would pursue a different career in life. But not her. She insisted that she was perfectly capable to resume her duties as Nurse Joy and even more so to treat Pokemon. She wasne't, but that still didint stop her. You can't really argue with someone who can destroy your home with one sitting. So the city tolerates Nurse Joy as a sick person would tolerate the flu.

Our monster of a nurse moved her fat body through the city's streets on her way to the drastically undersized Pokecenter, gulping down any foliage she could find from decroative planted trees. A few newcomers to the town gasped and screamned, running as quickly as they could, while the rest countuinued their daily lives. They had all gotten used to Joy's gluttonous behavior and her giant form, and tried not to let it bother them, mearly moving on to the sidewalks where they were relativley safer from her.

A few trainers who had been traveling to the city to battle the local gym leader threw their Pokeballs and commanded their Pokemon to stop the monster. Their efforts were in vain as Joy ignored any attacks she received, hardly feeling even the intense heat from a Charizard's fire breath. The only real results were that she started to sweat from the heat.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Therealfake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910121-Nurse-Joy-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/2298170-Bigger-Up-to-a-ton