*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909774-Random-Stories/cid/1510949-I-explain-everything
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1909774
Just a compilation of random stories.
This choice: I explain everything  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

I explain everything

    by: Laurenlily
"You see guys, I woke up in an empty room and met Shadow. Then we both ended up on the side of the road. So that's all I can say, after all, I don't know where I really am." I said. "Oh I see." Ren said, "So you're in the middle of nowhere, who cares." "Ren," Stimpy said to him, "Now guys, where you really are is..." "Where?" I asked. "Oh you're in a reality, that's it." Stimpy said. "Yeah and that is when you guys end up in different dimensions." Ren said. "So what'll happen if we keep entering dimensions?" I asked. "Yeah, I want to find out too." Shadow said. "That's just eet, we don't know. That's for the Reality Police to decide." Ren said.

Then I screamed. "Oh no! Shadow, we're gonna be in big trouble!" I yelled. "Uh oh." Shadow said, "What'll we do?" "I don't know but I'll think of something." I said. "Where are we going?" Shadow asked Stimpy. "We're going to our home. You can stay there until you guys find your way back home." Stimpy said. Shadow then nodded his head to show that he understood. Although I was still worried about what was happening to us. What's gonna happen? Find out in this next, exciting chapter!

You have the following choices:

1. At Ren and Stimpy's house...

*Noteb*
2. Free Choice 1

*Noteb*
3. Random

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909774-Random-Stories/cid/1510949-I-explain-everything