*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All Grown Up Tickling: Tommy's Novel
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909473-Request-Stories/cid/1491815-All-Grown-Up-Tickling-Tommys-Novel
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1909473
These are stories that are requested by people. I do take requests, so be free to ask me.
Chapter #1

All Grown Up Tickling: Tommy's Novel

    by: Laurenlily
Tommy just got a novel that has something to do with tickling. He went home and read the first chapter. "So I have to sneak up on my friends huh?" Tommy said to himself. Tommy and his friends were hanging out at the Java Lava. "I can do this." Tommy thought. And then, he sneaked up on his friend Chuckie and tickled him. Chuckie didn't expect the surprise but he laughed anyway. After that, Tommy tickled Kimi. She was extremely ticklish that she laughed out loud. After that, Tommy tickled Phil and Lil. They laughed hard. And then Tommy tickled Susie. She laughed too.

When Tommy was done tickling his friends, he left. His friends were talking about his new tickle fetish and decided to get him!

You have the following choices:

1. Friends Get Tommy

*Noteb*
2. Next Chapter

3. Free Choice 1

4. Free Choice 2

5. Free Choice 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909473-Request-Stories/cid/1491815-All-Grown-Up-Tickling-Tommys-Novel