*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Legwear
  2. She wants more (but what?)
  3. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908465-Game-of-a-Sister/cid/1488093-Legwear
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1908465
A normal day for you till your sister has an idea that change your life
This choice: Legwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Legwear

    by: starbomber
"Now we're done Amy?"
"I'm not sure...something seems to be wrong..."
"Like I'm wearing your tights and have all your shoes?"
"Shoes... thights... socks... hmmm I know... your jeans."
"What is with my jeans?"
"They don't fit you."
"What do you mean with they don't fit? They don't press and they're not too long. Plus I'm feeling really comfy in them."
"That's not what I mean. They don't fit with your shoes and socks."
"And?"
"Let us switch our legwear too. I know you take a look at your style and at the moment it doesn't fit."
"I know in some points you're right but how far will you go little sis?" What a window did I open?
"Till it looks good I would say bro."
"And how long you wanna play this game?"
"I don't know. Until I lose the pleasure."
Good luck. Normaly she loses it very fast James thought "Allright Amy but not longer till our parents came back."
"Sounds fine to me" and again Amy rushed into the rooms and trade every legwear she could find in them.
When she came back you know what would happen.

"You know James..." and this time James interrupt.
"I know what you wanna say. Lets do it fast."
Just as you drop your pants your sister gets this crazy eyes again.

You have the following choices:

1. Underwear time

*Noteb*
2. The day goes on without any happens

*Noteb*
3. Your idea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starbomber (UN: starbomber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starbomber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908465-Game-of-a-Sister/cid/1488093-Legwear