*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/3077291-Sell-the-Bunny-Girl-for-a-sword
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Sell the Bunny Girl for a sword  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Sell the Bunny Girl for a sword

    by: Mladenovic5@live.com
You look at the shivering Bunny Girl and she rapidly shakes her head of what your about to do. "Bunny-slut for one of your best swords? Deal." you say.
The blacksmith nodded and looked over his product. "Hmm, clean fur, young on the teen side, not much meat on her, she a virgin?" he asked you. You shrugged. "If I fucked her, she be crawling back to her borrow." you chuckled.
The blacksmith moved his hand towards her lower regions and checked, the bunny girl yelped and teared from the violation. "Yup, she's fresh. Your lucky I got my best work in stock." he said as he walked to the back and returned with a sword you can rely on: A fresh white steel broadsword, a foot longer than your arm but doable in need of reach.
You put the new weapon in your scabbard and turn to walk away.
That Bunny-girl is in safe hands of the smith. You presume?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Check the quest board at the Guild House.

*Noteb*
2. Damn you consciousness! Ask what will happen to the Bunny-Girl?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mladenovic5@live.com (UN: dra90n68 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/3077291-Sell-the-Bunny-Girl-for-a-sword