*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aidan:15
  2. Male
  3. Male or Female
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907577-The-Tickling-Witch/cid/3355195-Aidan15
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1907577
This witch likes tickling and eating people. But besides that she's not to bad of a person
This choice: Aidan:15  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aidan:15

    by: Tickler
One day Aiden's friend dared him to go into the woods since there were rumors of a tickling
witch.Aiden however acting all tough agreed to this dare not believing it was true and walked away from his friend and into the entrance of the woods(I'm sorry that this beginning is not that good but this is my first time posting a story and I hope even though its not that great u guys will still like it)

"Back to the Story

As he walked through the woods he saw something in the distance that strangely enough looked like the shape of a small cottage!

As he got closer he looked through an opening in the trees and saw that the door to the cottage was wide open.
Aiden being the brave type decided to go in and see if the runners were true.
" Hello,is anybody in here?"he called out.
Out of no where a barrel feel down from the ceiling rolling right towards him!
As he ran for the door he slipped on the carpet,fell,and passed out

He woke up to see that he was laying on a bed with his hands and legs in cuffs, spread eagle position!
"Help!!!! Is anyone in here?"
At that very moment the witch came out of the shadows and walked up to him.
"What are u gonna do to me?"
In a soft but alarming voice she said'You will find out soon enough."
She reached down and quietly cast a spell and next thing he knew his clothes were removed and he was left in nothing but his underwear!

"What are you gonna do to me and why did you remove my clothes?"
She responded by saying,"You wouldn't happen to be tickleish?"
"I'm not ticklish", he said weakly
" I'll be the judge of that"

She began to tickle his......



You have the following choices:

1. Armpits

2. Feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tickler (UN: eragon14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
californasun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907577-The-Tickling-Witch/cid/3355195-Aidan15