*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907161-Body-Part-Swap/cid/1914673-Your-older-sister-Chloe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1907161
My first story so please add.
This choice: Your older sister, Chloe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your older sister, Chloe

    by: hehohe
You decide to experiment on your older sister first. Because it's summer vacation she's back from her first year in college and she seems pretty tired out from partying last night (as college kids do), so even though it's already 1:30 she's still asleep.

You creep towards the her bedroom and slowly open the door. Chloe is splayed out under her sheets, her hair frizzing and flying in every direction. You stifle a laugh.

Even though she was your sister, you thought Chloe was pretty sexy. She had an amazing hour glass figure (although not as curvy as Mom, but she was taller). Although at the moment she just looked silly.

You see a number of items on the floor and decide to pick up...

You have the following choices:

1. A hairband, a tshirt, panties

2. Socks, jeans, rings

3. Some other combination

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hehohe (UN: hehohe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSonicGeek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907161-Body-Part-Swap/cid/1914673-Your-older-sister-Chloe