*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Venus
  2. Sailor Scouts
  3. Who's on the chopping block?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904360-Sailor-moon-transformations/cid/1476994-Venus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mecham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1904360
It was about time...for the transforming adventures of the sailor scouts and others.
This choice: Venus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Venus

    by: mecham
As Mina was walking down the shopping district, she happened upon a new store that she hadn't seen before. It was a new costume shop, but that was an odd time and place for it. It was in the middle of nowhere and the last time she checked, the calender said November, not October. Then, she happened to spy a particularly wonderful costume that would look great on her if she ever became an idol. She looked at her current duds; a canary yellow long sleeve shirt and a maroon skirt overalls and thought how caddy those looked compared to that dress. Without further hesitation, she walked into the shop.

The bell wrung ominously as she entered. As the door closed behind her, Mina looked into the vastness of the empty clothing store.

"Hello?" Mina called out, but there was no answer. She took a couple of steps further and suddenly from nowhere a sign popped out. Mina jumped back startled, but the sign seemed to give off a most harmless glow to it. Mina looked carefully at the sign and read:

"Welcome to the Changerific Emporium!!! Need a change to your clothing? No problem! Need to gain or lose a few pounds? Why wait on food? Want to lose a few years to catch that guy you've been thinking about? Well, have we got a place for you! The clothing on display will help to change your life forever, while the rooms along the wall will help you find the persona or figure you've been dying for. And for being our first customer, you get a free trial day for free! No charges, no waiting and best of all no hassle. So feel free to participate in whatever you like, and have a pleasant day!"

Mina scowled. This seemed to good to be true. A "Changerific Emporium" that would change herself? All she wanted was to see how much that dress cost. But as she looked around in the store, she noticed many clothing that wouldn't seem to fit in a store like this. And in the back there seemed to be several doors labeled with words such as "Age", "Gender" and "Height"

"It is for free..." Mina said to herself and decided to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try on one of the clothing/suits

2. Enter one of the doors

*Noteb*
3. Strength in numbers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mecham (UN: mecham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mecham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904360-Sailor-moon-transformations/cid/1476994-Venus