*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Missing your head
  2. other
  3. Heads
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/2131620-Missing-your-head
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1903991
Your mom is a witch... and she's not happy about the way you've been treating her!
This choice: Missing your head  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Missing your head

    by: Unknown
"What the hell?!" you try to say but find yourself unable.
She just laughs, which is rather irritating to you.
"You're probably wondering what's going on, take a look in the mirror" she says still sounding amused.
You get up and walk over to the mirror in the room. To your shock, you don't have a head. Your neck is covered with skin where your head should be. "but, how?" you try to ask again, but no words come out.

"There, you'll be without a head for the next week. I still left it so you can see, think, and hear as if you had one though." she proclaims proudly. "Have fun"

She leaves the room. You stand there rather unsure what to do. You can't talk to anyone, for your lack of a mouth.

You decide to. . .

You have the following choices:

1. Stay in

2. Go outside

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/2131620-Missing-your-head