*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hands and feet
  2. Spare Parts
  3. Mom is Angry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/1471132-Hands-and-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #1903991
Your mom is a witch... and she's not happy about the way you've been treating her!
This choice: Hands and feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hands and feet

    by: MrSqueejee
It seems like something changed, but when you open your eyes, you don't notice anything. You look at your mon. She smiles evilly and waves at you, and you see that her hand has been replaced by yours. You gasp and look at your hands. They're much smaller, more wrinkled, and have red nail polish on them. They're your mom's.

"What the hell mom! " you yell, " why do I have your hands? "

"It's not just that she says, and you realize your shoes feel loose. You take them off and sure enough, you have your mom's feet.

"Ok, it's funny, mom, but switch them back! I don't want to have your hands and feet! "

"Sorry son, but this is permanent, " age says. You groan.

Is it summer or the school year?

You have the following choices:

1. school year

*Noteb*
2. summer

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrSqueejee (UN: mrsqueejee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrSqueejee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903991-Your-Mom-The-Witch/cid/1471132-Hands-and-feet