*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/2156346-She-sits-on-YOU-to-tie-her-shoes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1903061
One morning you wake up shrunk in bed while your 4 sisters and mother are home.
This choice: She sits on your bed to tie her shoes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She sits on YOU to tie her shoes

    by: Darth Revan
"Huh, where is he?..." Kaitlyn whispers to herself. She looks down at her feet. "Oh great, my shoes are untied again. These things suck!" Kaitlyn turns around and begins to lower herself right where you are standing. You cant help but to stare in awe of the gorgeous girl's jean clad ass as it decends upon you. Her butt was always huge for her size but this is rediculess!

Reality doesnt hit you until her butt does. You immediately notice how heavy she is at this size. It felt like 1,000 mattresses got dropped on you at once. Not only that, but its extremely hard to breathe. You think to yourself "Kaitlyn better not take long, I dont know how much more of this I can handle...."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She gets off of you

2. She decides your bed is comfy and stays a while

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darth Revan (UN: darthmalak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth Revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/2156346-She-sits-on-YOU-to-tie-her-shoes