*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1810236-john-end-up-under-her-right-butt-cheek
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1903061
One morning you wake up shrunk in bed while your 4 sisters and mother are home.
This choice: You end up under her right butt cheek  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

john end up under her right butt cheek

    by: Darth Revan
You gaze up at Sydney's giagantic ass about to plop onto you, then *BAM* you are crushed underneath her butt cheek. You cant help but to be a little turned on by this. You rest there for a few minutes enjoying the scenery when reality hits you. You are being crushed underneath your sister's ass. You start to move around and you feel a bump on her pants. It hits you that this must be Sydney's back pocket. You could climb in and try to get her attention when she stands up. Or you could wait for her to get up and find other help yourself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You climb in her back pocket

*Noteb*
2. You stay and wait for her to move

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darth Revan (UN: darthmalak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth Revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1810236-john-end-up-under-her-right-butt-cheek