*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1467277-Ren-and-Stimpy-continue-to-have-their-tickle-fight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1902421
A whole variety of your favorite cartoons that involve tickling!
This choice: Ren and Stimpy continue to have their tickle fight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ren and Stimpy continue to have their tickle fight

    by: Laurenlily
So Ren and Stimpy continued to have their tickle fight when they woke up! And it looked like Ren is winning! Stimpy escaped and tickled Ren under the arm. Ren then escaped afterwards and tickled Stimpy on his stomach! Those two were having a blast as they collapsed on the floor laughing. "I wonder when Joy will be back." Stimpy said, panting. "She'll be back soon." Ren said. Suddenly, the phone rang. "I'll get it!" Stimpy yelled. He rushed to pick up the phone. "Hello? Oh hey Joy. How are ya? When are you coming back? Oh tomorrow. Ok that's exciting. Oh, Ren and I were just having a tickle fight. Ha ha ha, it was awesome. Oh, ok. You enjoy yourself now. Bye." Stimpy said as he hung up. "So when's Joy coming back?" Ren asked. "Tomorrow, she said that she is going to join our tickle fight! Isn't that exciting?!" Stimpy squealed, really excited. "Oh yeah, I'm real excited." Ren said sarcastically.



I wanted to add my made-up character for this show named Joy Paxter but she is actually away with her siblings and her parents, so it is just Ren and Stimpy at their house alone. If you don't know who Joy is, I will explain it to you.

Joy Paxter is the new owner of Ren and Stimpy and a new character to my own new show, The Ren, Stimpy and Joy Show (which is a now-called Children's show)! She is named after Stimpy's catchphrase and the Happy Happy Joy Joy Song! She is very stylish and loves to have teenage things and hang out with her friends. She is thirteen years old. She has a younger sister named Julia and a younger brother named Justice. Her best friends are Zoey, Hillary, Tiffany, and Courtney. She has a crush on a boy named Nick. This is who Joy is incase if you didn't know.

You have the following choice:

1. My character Joy comes back!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1467277-Ren-and-Stimpy-continue-to-have-their-tickle-fight