*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1463235-Started-to-have-a-tickle-fight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1902421
A whole variety of your favorite cartoons that involve tickling!
This choice: Started to have a tickle fight!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Started to have a tickle fight!

    by: Laurenlily
CatDog started to have a tickle fight! Back and forth, Cat tickled Dog's tummy and ribs and Dog tickled Cat under the arms and his sides. They both laughed hysterically! Winslow heard CatDog both laughing so he came out. "Hey what is going on out here?" Winslow asked. "We were having a tickle fight Winslow." Dog said. "Yeah?" Winslow said, "How about I join ya?" Dog nodded. And so they all had a tickle fight but it turns out that Winslow isn't ticklish but Winslow mostly tickled Cat. So after that, Winslow got bored and went back in his hole.
Later, Dog decided to show everyone their tickle fights. Rancid Rabbit wanted them to work for him but Dog said, "Nah let's have a tickle fight instead!"
And so Rancid Rabbit started tickling CatDog, but mostly Cat. When that was done, Cat was a huge ticklish mess. His fur was all matted. After that, CatDog walked through town and saw the Greaser Dogs. They were about to pound them so they came over. "Let's have a tickle fight instead of fighting!" Dog said. And so the Greaser Dogs tickled CatDog but mostly Cat! After that, CatDog went home.

You have the following choices:

1. Cat gets revenge!

*Noteb*
2. Dog makes others tickle Cat!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1463235-Started-to-have-a-tickle-fight