*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1463230-Ren-and-Stimpy-have-a-weird-dream-about-tickling
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1902421
A whole variety of your favorite cartoons that involve tickling!
This choice: Ren and Stimpy have a weird dream about being tickled  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ren and Stimpy have a weird dream about tickling

    by: Laurenlily
Ren and Stimpy were both sound asleep after they have tickled each other. They both had the same, weird dream. They were actually in tickle hell. The Devil greeted them. "You boys have been very naughty." He said, "It's time for your punishment." So he pushed a red button. Ren and Stimpy were strapped in a table. "What is this?" Stimpy asked. Ren struggled to break free. "Let us go!" He yelled. The Devil pushed a button again. Feathers came flying out and it tickled Ren and Stimpy all over their bodies. They were laughing and screaming at the same time. The tickle torture went on for a few minutes until Ren and Stimpy both woke up!

They both screamed their heads off! "Wow, I just had the craziest dream." Ren said. "Yeah same here." Stimpy said.

"Well, that's all folks." Ren said.


THE END!

You have the following choice:

1. CatDog Tickling

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902421-Cartoon-Tickling/cid/1463230-Ren-and-Stimpy-have-a-weird-dream-about-tickling