*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1459635-In-the-Juicing-Room---Violet-Doesnt-actual
by Glacia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900674
A Unique Fetish Grab bag featuring Violet Beauregarde and Female Co.
This choice: In the Juicing Room - Violet Doesn't actually get juiced...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the Juicing Room - Violet Doesn't actual...

    by: Glacia
As Violet was being rolled down the long, tubular passageway by the Oopma-Loompas and her mother, she felt the warm blueberry juice slosh about inside her and her body ever-so-slowly continuing to swell. Her mind was racing with thoughts about her ability to compete in future competitions and how to still win the ultimate prize that Wonka was offering. Her mouth was also racing, still chewing the tiny wad of gum that had caused all of this predicament.

Violet watched (as best she could from her body continuing to spin her head-first) as the band of midget folk rolled her further and further down the passage until she saw what appeared to be an enormous door but a few yards away. As she approached, the door swung open and the Oopma-Loompas proceeded to roll her into a divot embedded into the padded floor. The whole room was padded with a deep azure coloration, matching Violet's own complexion. She was settled in and Mrs. Beauregarde was escorted out against her will, leaving only Violet in the room. Violet was somewhat shaken being alone and swollen, but she tried her best to display a face of confidence.

A few minutes pass, and Violet becomes rather anxious as to when and how her process of juicing will begin. From somewhere in the ceiling came a feminine voice, "Hello and welcome to the Wonka Berrification Room. Here you will begin the next phase of your berrification. Please select an option." Violet's eyes shot open, realizing that she wasn't going to be juiced right away. She moaned loudly, trying to alert anyone of her situation, but to no avail. She figured she had no choice as to escape at the moment and gazed over at the two options illuminated on the wall. They read...

You have the following choices:

1. Euphoyuria

2. Maturica

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glacia (UN: glaciaberry2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Glacia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1459635-In-the-Juicing-Room---Violet-Doesnt-actual