*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1601686-Roll-her-into-the-juicer
by Glacia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900674
A Unique Fetish Grab bag featuring Violet Beauregarde and Female Co.
This choice: roll her into the juicer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Roll her into the juicer

    by: Glacia
Scarlett so desperately wanted to cling to her blueberry daughter's bdy and never leave the feeling, but her motherly insticts made her bid such dreams farewell as she made her final decision.

"Hold on Violet, I'll get you to the juicer."

"Please hurry mommy..." Violet mumbled as her hulking mass was once again on the move, however slowly, into the next room. The room was rather spacious with several metallic machines in quiet stalls spread evenly across the interior. Scarlett, continuing to strain herself to keep Violet moving, pushed her mighty offspring into the nearest cubical and slid the door behind them shut. Facing the machine, she could see several tubes and hoses extending out and some minor instructions on where to place each attachment into the body. Scarlett followed the mapping, earning her a few coos and shocked gasps from Violet as once sacred places were now being violated.

When all was said and done, Scarlett walked up to what appeared to be the control panel and studied the buttons before pressing a glowing green button. A whirring sound kicked in and Violet let out a slight gasp as the extensions created a vacuum seal about her and were gently sucking at her. Scarlett watched in envy, wishing she was the one taking care of her child instead of this machine...

You have the following choices:

1. A Mother's Instinct

*Noteb*
2. Let this Juicing take it's course

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glacia (UN: glaciaberry2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Glacia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1601686-Roll-her-into-the-juicer