*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Queen's Blade
  2. More choices
  3. Keep going
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900447-Isekai-Star-Ultra/cid/3087519-Queens-Blade
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1900447
You get isekai'd into a fictional world. What happens next is up to you.
This choice: Queen's Blade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Queen's Blade

    by: Pokemaster
You wake up in a void as you realize that the truck killed you as you pushed those kids out of the way. "Hello there, you died, but I'm happy to tell you that we have decided to give you another chance in the world of Queen's Blade." You are familiar with the anime as it features buxom women in skimpy outfits fighting to control a kingdom in a tournament where the winner is made Queen. "As such you could be either one of the female competitors or a man, who wants to get rid of the tournament and make all those competing his concubines as he rules as king instead," said the voice as you think over your options.

You have the following choices:

1. Take over the tournament as a man

*Noteb*
2. Compete in the tournament as a woman

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pokemaster (UN: gama2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900447-Isekai-Star-Ultra/cid/3087519-Queens-Blade