*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898935-Mother-and-Son/cid/2092802-HOT-BOYS-IN-YOUR-NEIGHBORHOOD
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1898935
You've always been a pest to your mother. Now you pay the price!
This choice: Your mom tricks you into talking about all the hot boys at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

HOT BOYS... IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
You woke up that morning feeling pretty normal if a bit tired, you groggily shuffled to the dining area where you saw already almost done preparing breakfast.

"Hey Miles, how are doing?" She a bit happier than normal, whatever, you weren't complaining.

"Fine, just got up, I guess." You felt like you were beginning to wake up completely.

"Good, good, How's school? Any interesting guys out there?" You found the question a little odd but, thought it was just her sense of humor.

"Like, How so? Anything in particular?" You were getting curious.

A sweet smile showed on her face, "Oh, Sweety, you know. The boys that everyone talks about."

You don't know why but something just clicked inside, "Well, there is Steven, He has such cute red curly hair and great abs, and then there is Tyron, the football jock, he's super bulky but that just makes it when he wears his large framed glasses all the better and then there is Jeremy, oh he is such a cutie pie! Super nice and friendly, he has got that boy next door look going, ya know?" You were talking about the hottest boys in school so enthusiastically but it did not seem weird, it just seemed like the flow of the conversation.

You talked about to your mother for a little bit longer about other things and you both seemed to have a good time, before you both went off to do your own thing, then...

Girlish Synergy
Emma wants you and Hannah to play with her and as a result you start acting more girly

Pair O' Girls
Molly considers making the transformation a pair and transforming on of the of the boys into a girl so you can have a friend as you realize and transform into girls together.

School Girls
Molly tricks into going to an all girls school and makes it so you never realize it is an all girls school.

You have the following choices:

1. Girlish Synergy

*Noteb*
2. Pair O' Girls

3. School Girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898935-Mother-and-Son/cid/2092802-HOT-BOYS-IN-YOUR-NEIGHBORHOOD