*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Death Note
  2. Choose your Anime/Manga
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898437-Anime-Weight-Gain-and-Expansion-Story/cid/1448687-Death-Note
by Knippi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1898437
A Weight Gain and Expansion Story about some of my favourite Animes/Mangas
This choice: Death Note  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Death Note

    by: Knippi
A hyperitelgent Student named Light Yagami finds a book called DeathNote. The person whose name is written in this book will die. Light plans to fight all the evil in the world through executing those who commit murders or other crimes. L, the world's best detective finds out that there must be someone who commits all the murders, because he doesn't believe that all these people just die by chance. He gets closer to Light, and it becomes clear, that L also is a student. Under the false name Hideki Ryouga, he visits the school Light goes to. Another person who is in charge of a DeathNote is the pop-star and model Misa Amane. She is even able to see people's names through their eyes. When she finds out that light kills the people who do wrong to others, she falls in love with him. Ever Deathnote is accompanied by a God of Death, called Shinigami which mostly only comment the situation. The situation becomes even more complicated for Light, because his father, Sochiro Yagami is a police-officer. Another one of Lights followers, or as it is referred to "KIRA"s followers, (KIRA=killer=name used for the people who have the ability to kill through DeathNotes) is Lights former classmate Kyomi Takada.

Misa Amane: She has long blond hair and blue eyes. She mostly wears gothic outfits. She is quite short but has a curvy figure with E-cup boobs. She is about eighteen years old and a famous model/singer. She has romantic feelings for light. Misa is the second KIRA. Misa quickly gets envious when it comes to Light

Kiyomi Takada: She has short black hair and brown eyes. She is quite tall and mostly wears white chemises. She has big F-cup boobs. She goes to high-school with Light. They're good friends and even though Kiyomi doesn't know who Kira is, she supports him.

Sayu Yagami: She is short and skinny and has long brown hair. She is Lights little sister and is oblivious to the matter that her big brother is KIRA.

You have the following choices:

1. Misa Amane

*Noteb*
2. Kiyomi Takada

*Noteb*
3. Sayu Yagami

4. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knippi (UN: ailon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knippi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898437-Anime-Weight-Gain-and-Expansion-Story/cid/1448687-Death-Note