*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alicia's Room
  2. The explosion
  3. Brain Breakfast
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/1514187-Alicias-Room
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1897471
Can you survive the only human in a building full of giant monsters? Fantasy monsters only
This choice: Alicia's Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Alicia's Room

    by: Unknown
You and Cadence come out the door and you both see smoke coming from Alicia the jabberwock's room next door. You have seen smoke coming out of Alicia's room before, but this time instead of the colored smoke, it was gray smoke like a fire. "Oh no," you say. "Has Alicia been smoking in bed again."

You both walk in and you see both Alicia and Shelly and they were wearing goggles and coughing. "I told you the still was defective Dudette," said Alicia. "The kangaroo told me." "Shut up drug breath," said Shelly. "I know what I'm doing." "Oh," said Alicia. "Hi Bernice." "That's Cadence you idiot." Said Shelly. Cadence lets out a confused mumble. "Shelly?!" you ask. "What are you doing here?" Shelly gives a sly smile. "Simple human. I heard Zelda complaining that the price of beer has doubled in Horrorville." "Wait, you two aren't making beer in the apartment are you? Because that's illegal."

Alicia just lit herself another cigarette. "The leprechaun's got a point there Shelly." Shelly shook her head. "Come on R.L. Why pay ten for a six pack when you can get it from me for a more reasonable price." You roll your eyes and then Cadence sniffs the beer and gives a look of disgust.

"It smells horrible," you say. "You're planning on selling this. If a zombie won't like it, what makes you think you can sell this to people who are alive." Cadence is so disgusted by the scent that she faints and you jump on the side of the still before Shelly lets out a scoff. "Cadence doesn't count. She can't hold her liquor. Alicia, where do you keep your strongest roots." Alicia and Shelly walk off and you sniff the beer and begin to cough. Monster beer is the worst."

You have the following choices:

1. There's a knock at the door

*Noteb*
2. You fall into the beer without the monsters noticing.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897471-Monster-Arms/cid/1514187-Alicias-Room