*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You try to escape
  2. Female
  3. Fairy slave
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/2211140-You-try-to-escape
by Stars
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897224
Creatures (anthros, tinies, fairies, etc.) are slaves for humankind!
This choice: You try to excape  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

You try to escape

    by: karlmarx700
Who try to squeeze through the bars in your little cage, but the spaces are too small. You're about the size of a small parrot, so a simple bird cage is plenty to keep you in. Angrily, you fly into the bars and make the cage wobble a little. One of the guards laughed at you.
"Aint no way you're getting out of here, pipsqueak. Even if you got out this place is loaded with us guards." He said.
You looked around and saw that there were men with leashes and butterfly nets all around the auction hall. This was an exotic pet auction, where captured unicorns, fairies, griffins, and other magical creatures were sold. There was even a large fish tank full of frightened little baby mermaids, probably snatched right from their mothers.
"Aw man..." You said.
You calmed down and sat in your cage, accepting your fate.

A few people came by and put bids on you. It was a silent auction where you wrote your bid on a paper as you walked around the hall eying the prizes. One man was looking at you extra-long. You could almost feel his gaze on your nude body (you were naked because your clothes were destroyed by the fly-paper from earlier). You glared at him and he laughed.
"Ah, that's a cute one." He said.

At the end of the night, when bidding came to an end, it was time to announce the winners of the auction. You closed your eyes and tried not to cry. You were a forest fairy, born to be wild and free! Now you would be a pet! This wasn't right, not at all!

What kind of person is your new owner?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A kind and loving owner

2. An abusive sick freak

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/2211140-You-try-to-escape