*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's an anthro
  2. A Teen Dream
  3. Human female (Mistress)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/2201635-Its-an-anthro
by Stars
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897224
Creatures (anthros, tinies, fairies, etc.) are slaves for humankind!
This choice: It's an anthro  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

It's an anthro

    by: Bane23
As see looks at the box she couldn't believe her eyes as there was what looked to be some kind of small horse human hybrid of a baby. She carfuly picks it up and finds a note on the bottom reading " congratulations you have been chosen as a participate for a new legal slave as these anthros as we like to call them are mostly animal ( in your case it's a horse) you might wonder why we sent you a baby don't worry your slave should be the equivalent age of 20 within two years thanks to are genetic work" the rest of the paper is just fine print and how to raise him until he can fend for himself but even though he's a slave by law and probably just an animal to most people you decide to raise him like a human being.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Time skip until he's technically 16

*Noteb*
2. Time skip until he's technically 19 your age by then

*Noteb*
3. Some othe senerio

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bane23 (UN: bane23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/2201635-Its-an-anthro