*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896718-Chloe-Moretz-Gts/cid/3093252-Shoves-you-straight-in-her-butt
by Brown
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1896718
Actress Chloe Grace Moretz becomes a giantess or you shrink in front of her
This choice: Shoves you straight in her butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shoves you straight in her butt

    by: Unknown
"Hmmm..I know the perfect plan of revenge!" The gigantic blonde actress snarls as she opens her panties! And you shiver,fearfully,knowing where you were about to end up but failed to successfully escape her grip.


"Giggle...Good luck down there.. Oh,and by the way,I just ate a whole mess load of Mexican food, oh before I forget!" As out of nowhere,Chloe stuffs a strange,miniature pill down your throat.

"Huh? What gives? What's..(Gulp!..as you were forced to swallow it.)this for?" You question the titanic young giantess as she playfully giggles and brings you even closer to her surprisingly enough,pink colored panties as you feebly struggle to escape.

"Hahaha.... now you can't die but can only feel pain cutie!" The cute actress coos as she effortlessly, stuffs you into her open panties,straight into her massive sweaty butt-crack and then your only source of light goes away as she snaps her panties back in place.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Brown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896718-Chloe-Moretz-Gts/cid/3093252-Shoves-you-straight-in-her-butt