*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Cafeteria
  2. Enter the Doghouse
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896452-Dont-Drop-The-Soap/cid/1448530-The-Cafeteria
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1896452
You've just been put in prison for a crime that you may or may not have commit. Good luck.
This choice: The Cafeteria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Cafeteria

    by: Spitt John
You haven't eaten all day and the pain in your stomach told you exactly where you needed to go.
"Alright then," The warden motioned and the two guards walked you out of his office. "Be sure to give my best to our cooks."

The guards uncuffed your hands and feet and led you down a winding series of halls before you arrived at the cafeteria. The room was half filled with inmates finishing their food and making their ways to other parts of the prison. All eyes were on you as you walked over to the end of the line. Surprisingly the food didn't look that bad. You were expecting slop with a side of ketchup, but it looked more like what you would find at a high school. After filling your tray with fruit, milk and a burger you then realized that you had a problem. Where were you going to sit?

Looking around you saw that the prison was filled with group of all sorts and sizes. Not wanting to join anyone and make yourself a target you simply found a table by itself and sat down. You started to chow down on your burger when a dead silence dropped over the entire room. You stopped chewing and swallowed hard as several pairs of footsteps came up from behind you. Four men sat down at your table, surrounding you. Taking a look around you realized that these guys were from each of the different groups around the cafeteria.

The first man to your right was named Caleb and he was huge, as in you could probably get lost in his stomach huge. Caleb was part of the Chubby Syndicate. This group had only one thing on its mind: food. Smuggling in delicious treats was what they did around these parts, but the snacks came at a price. (Weight Gain)

The second man at the table was Mike. This guy looked like he could bench press a bus, he looked like he didn't have a bit of fat on him. Mike was from the Muscle Mafia. This organizations only interest was working out and getting bigger. These guys were so big that the guards had to keep a special eye on them. (Muscle Gain)

The next guy was Stan from the Size Brotherhood. Stan surprisingly looked completely normal, that is until you saw something moving around in his shirt pocket. You may have been seeing things, but you thought you saw a tiny set of hands reach out. This brotherhood was obsessed with changing the size of their bodies. Sometimes they even shrunk down other inmates to teach them a lesson. (Shrinking / Growing)

The last man at the table was just a normal looking guy. His name was Oscar and his group was the Others. They weren't very well know and you have no idea what they did. It could be anything. (Animal, Inanimate, Age, Transgender, Etc.)

After you looked around at each of the groups Caleb piped up and said, “You gotta pick one of us buddy boy. You won’t last long without a group.
You stared at each of the men in front of you and weighed your options. Choosing the wrong group could make you some enemies, but it could get you some friends too and that was what you needed right now.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Weight Gain

*Noteb*
2. Muscle Gain

3. Shrinking / Growing

*Noteb*
4. Other

5. Saved by the Bell

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spitt John (UN: spittjohn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spitt John has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896452-Dont-Drop-The-Soap/cid/1448530-The-Cafeteria