*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her first move.
  2. Have a duel.
  3. In your dorm room.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896042-A-boy-in-the-girls-dorm/cid/1551520-Her-first-move
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #1896042
You are in the Yugioh universe going into duel academy with some strange events
This choice: Her first move.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Her first move.

    by: Stardust
She drew a card.
"I summon Red gem angel," she declared placing a card on her duel disk, and an angel materialized in front of her.
This was a small angel, but had a large ruby on her stomach and had a rubies on all her jewelry, most notably on her staff with a perfectly shaped ruby.
*Red gem angel is a level 3 fire-attributed fairy-type monster, with 1200 atk and 900 def.*
"I activate her special ability, once per turn I can inflict 300 point of damage to your life points."
The gem on her angel blazed a light at shot at me, (4000-3700).
"And now, you take 300 re points of damage for each Gem angel I control, I control one."
The gems flared at me again.
(3700-3400)
"I set two more cards and end my turn."
Two large cards appeared by her feet.
"I turn, I draw."
"I summon hunter dragon"
A small dragon appeared in front of me.
"I active dragon gunfire, I activate it's second effect. I deal 800 points of dame to you."
"I activate my fast down, gem damage refraction. I can only activate this when I would take card effect damage, instead you take half the damage."
Hunter dragon opened his mouth, and launched a firebolt from his mouth. A large red gem rose from the floor and caught it reflecting it back at me.
(3400-3000)
"Finally, I can stop holding back."
"I activate my dragon over rage spell card. I tribute one dragon monster on my field, I destroy all face down monster, face up monster with less defense than the dragon I used as the tribute's attack and all spells and traps. Their owner then takes 200 points of damage for each one of their cards destroyed.
Hunter dragon started thrashing and blasting everything.
Julie (4000-3600).
"Because I have no monsters on my field, I can special summon single dragon from my hand."
I small orange wyvern appeared on the field. *Single dragon is a level 3 wind attributed dragon=type monster with 1200 attack and 300 defense."
"Because I have a dragon on my field I can special summon clinger dragon to my field"
A small basic green dragon appeared attached to single dragon.
*Clinger dragon is a lv.1 fire attributed dragon type monster, with 100 attack points and 500 defense points.*
"Because it is a union monster I can equip it to my clinger dragon, it gains 500 attack and defense points. Also if would be destroyed I can sent this card to the graveyard instead. Now attack her directly."
Clinger dragon attack her directly.
"Stop, I active Black gem angel's ability, by discarding it, I can end the battle phase."
An angel with a large black onyx on its stomach and jewelry appeared in front of Julie and stopped my dragons attack.
"I set a card and end my turn."

You have the following choices:

1. Her next turn

*Noteb*
2. The commotion attracted attention from the girl next door.

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stardust (UN: hydress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stardust has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896042-A-boy-in-the-girls-dorm/cid/1551520-Her-first-move