*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2584901-Zeifer-Zlies---Recovery-AgentBounty-HunterBod
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: Zeifer Zlies - Recovery Agent/Bounty Hunter/Bodyguard  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Zeifer Zlies - Recovery Agent/Bounty Hunter/Bod...

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
Zeifer Zlies waited in his vehicle. He listened to the chatter on his communicator. He tapped his claws on the armrest. He looked over the dials on his vehicle, which told him that everything was good. He listened again to the chatter.

"Everything good in there Sadie?" he asked.

"Doing good so far," said a female voice. "He just went up to get a drink. I'll try getting him at the bar, and see about charming him into my cuffs."

"You're good at the charming," said Zeifer. "Charmed your way into my bed and down my throat the other night."

"Well, you know how to treat a meal," said Sadie.

"Just be careful," said Zeifer. "While he doesn't have a history of violence, he is being targeted by the Zapatoes family, and I don't want you to have to tangle with them. The police want this guy to testify against them."

"He's a crooked tax attorney," said Sadie. "And he's known for selling stolen goods."

"Neither is a very good reason to send him down a throat," said Zeifer. "I'll let you know if the situation changes."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Sadie soon comes out with the target

2. Another Bounty Hunter shows up

*Noteb*
3. The Zapatoes show up.

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is Howling (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2584901-Zeifer-Zlies---Recovery-AgentBounty-HunterBod