*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1629801-Jimmy-one-of-your-close-friends-who-had-a-perv
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1888025
You or someone you know find a bodysuit device
This choice: Jimmy, one of your close friends who had a perverted and dark brain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Jimmy, one of your close friends who had a perv...

    by: Unknown
*Jimmy's POV*

Jimmy giggled as he watched his friend start to look dizzy against the wall, his Jessica eyes rolling to the back as you knew what was about to occur. You had the pens for about a week previously before you began this plan of yours, learning about all they could do from the notes you read with them. The brown pen made copies of your own skin, and when resealed would act like an identical copy of you with all the memories up to the point you zapped yourself. The notes also told you to proceed with caution if you sealed a new skin when you were already wearing one, for it would permanently make your body that of the previous skin you wore, which ment you were now the only Jessica. Just the thought made you wet. You just kept rubbing your Trish tits slowly as the 'Jessica or "David" inside began to spasm a little on the floor. You had made a new clone of yourself after you modified the pens a little that would allow combined skins to regain control over their wearer's, which ment in just a moment..

Slowly Jessica/David rose from the floor and looked at you.

"so did it work" you cooed in Trish's sexy voice.

Jessica grinned at you and began to rub between her legs against her new clit, and said "mmmm oh yesss it did, now i'm Jimmy too" she giggled afterwards.

The new Jimmy inside the Jessica which had completely erased your once friend David slowly strutted to you and embraced you as she began to kiss your Trish lips.

"so what should we do now Jimmy.. or should I say 'Jessica'" she said grinning.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888025-Skins/cid/1629801-Jimmy-one-of-your-close-friends-who-had-a-perv