*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887665-World-of-Tickle-Servitude/cid/1415366-Julia16-beautiful-latina-with-nice-body-Good-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1887665
In a world where one can be a tickle slave how do people fit in it all. You decide
This choice: Julia:16 beautiful latina with nice body. Good kid that broke small rule. 2 year  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Julia:16 beautiful latina with nice body. Good ...

    by: californasun
Julia was extremely ticklish. On a scale from 1-10

Belly:10
Sides:12
Ribs:9
Thighs:9
Feet:8
Underarms:7
Neck:6

She had a fairly dark Latina complexion and was beautiful. She had raven black hair that went to her shoulders, and pretty brown eyes. She had a nice body-not busty but curvacious- yet she didn't just go after good looking guys. She was a sweet innocent girl that always wanted to help people. Smart and athletic. Yet she had come to school one day without a belt. She didn't think it was this big of a deal, but the teacher spotted it. Turns out that she was now going to be a tickle slave for two years!! It wasn't fair! She cried a bit when she found out. She had a love hate relationship with tickling and she knew that the teacher that caught her would tickle her mercilessly.
Which Teacher was it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 californasun (UN: californasun1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
californasun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887665-World-of-Tickle-Servitude/cid/1415366-Julia16-beautiful-latina-with-nice-body-Good-