*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/3019653-16-year-old-girl-May
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: 16 year old girl May  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

16 year old girl May

    by: Hellothere69Nuggies
Your 26 year old May, a girl who has a widowed mother, you are enjoying summer break as it started just a few days ago, and for that summer break some of your friends in class made a small party next week and you have no dresses or heels for it, but your mom has A LOT of dresses, heels, shoes, boots, good looking underwear, gloves, skirts, and much more of things...

*3rd day of summer break, 4 days left for the party*

You wake up with your long, beautiful brown hair on your face, you get up, go to the toilet, brush your hair, do your bed, then go downstairs for breakfast, your mom is a beautiful blonde with beautiful blue eyes.

“Good morning my dear” your mom says

“Good morning” you say

“So I haven’t to tell you something...I’m leaving for like a month cuz...well...I found a man”

“Really?!”

“Yes, so I have to leave this evening”

“Well I will really miss you...”

“I will miss you too, but it’s ok, it’s for 1 month, you won’t burn the house down will you?”

“No of course haha”

*At evening*

Your mom left after a long “goodbye session”

So what the first thing you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Try on some of her cloth to see what you can wear for the party

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hellothere69Nuggies (UN: hellotheresk6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/3019653-16-year-old-girl-May