*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2996825-The-return-of-Lady-Tremaine-into-the-story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: The return of Lady Tremaine into the story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

The return of Lady Tremaine into the story

    by: Hellothere69Nuggies
Lady Tremaine appears in your room “so, I see you have brought our first puppet” says Lady Tremaine, “yeah I guess so...”, “you better not help her to escape, I have been waiting for so long to get my puppets!”.

Leo felt his spine shivering after what she said, he decided to play by her rules, “fine, I will help you, but what should I do?”, “I will become just a dress,lifeless, and you will present me to her, my helpers will give you a pair of black heels with straps on them too, you will give both me and the heels to her, and that is how we get our first toy, and if you disobey you will get punished for life the only thing you will know is pain...”.

Leo agreed, stressed if he should obey her or help the lady escape, but he knew that he would be in big trouble if he didn’t, there is cloth everywhere in the mansion, he couldn’t do a thing without Lady Tremaine knowing.

He had to start with her plan the next morning so she can gain his trust...

You have the following choices:

1. The next morning

*Noteb*
2. Later that night...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hellothere69Nuggies (UN: hellotheresk6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/2996825-The-return-of-Lady-Tremaine-into-the-story