*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/1807400-ghost-mansion---better-to-serve-than-to-be-a-toy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?
This choice: Do what they ask. Better to serve than to be played with.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

ghost mansion - better to serve than to be a toy

    by: Former182
You thought about the... 'offer'. The clothes had the upper hand. You were trapped in some comfortable silky pajamas in a mansion in the middle of nowhere. Since they were able to speak, they might be able to mimic your voice, thus perhaps keep you trapped and alone.

but you might be able to find someone who can take down the clothes if you decide to obey the clothes for now. You were playing against a stacked deck and had little to work with, after all. Best to play along for now.

"I will work with you. I can set up a website to 'sell' you to women that you can take over. I don't know how you'd be able to bring them back here, though..." You said.

The Tremaine-dress chuckled before she said in an amused tone, "That's were the Lei-line comes in. We can use it to bring in our... wearers, once we get put on..."

The silk pajamas then started to fondle your crotch in a pleasurable way. You slightly moaned a little.

"And that is a small sample of your reward. You will get more like it, as long as you obey us," The Tremaine-dress said. She then said in an angry tone, " but keep one thing in mind. Do not think that you can play with our future wearers in such a way as a reward. You are our servant and thus will only receive what we give."

"I-I understand..." you utter. Before the silk pajamas took you back to bed and fondled your body until you fell back asleep.

----

When you woke up, The Pajamas and silk gloves flew off of your body. Before you could rejoice, Boyshort panties, women's trousers, and a dress shirt put themselves on you.

They forced you to walk to the kitchen, where you had some food that you brought over from your apartment. Once that was done, You were taken over to your computer.

The Tremaine-dress appeared and said, "And now do as what you had said."

You began by....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes/cid/1807400-ghost-mansion---better-to-serve-than-to-be-a-toy