*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A guy in a girl group
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886551-Transformed-to-join-a-girl-group/cid/1410343-A-guy-in-a-girl-group
Rated: · Interactive · Other · #1886551
A guy becomes a member of a girl group...And is transformed into a girl!!
Chapter #1

A guy in a girl group

    by: Tyrant 'Kyu' Venusaur
Andrew was waiting to see if the girls were wanting to accept him into their group. Sure he was a guy but he REALLY wanted to be in a girl group.

After a while the group's leader, Samantha, came over to him and smiled.

"Congratulations Andrew, you have been accepted to join the 'Strange Chicks'." She said proudly.

Andrew was delighted to have been accepted into this group.

"However" said Samantha. "You ARE a guy. So we'll have to make you more suitable for this group."

Andrew understood. He did expect this since the fact remained that he was a guy.

"Now then, there are 5 choices that you can choose from. 1: A gothic cheerleader. 2: a bimbo stripper. 3: a waitress nurse. 4: a gothic bimbo. or 5: a cheerleading waitress. Which 1 do you want to be Andrew?" asked Samantha.

Andrew had a little think and then chose to be a.......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gothic cheerleader

*Noteb*
2. Bimbo stripper

*Noteb*
3. Waitress nurse

*Noteb*
4. Gothic bimbo

*Noteb*
5. Cheerleading waitress

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tyrant 'Kyu' Venusaur (UN: tyrantvenusaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tyrant 'Kyu' Venusaur has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886551-Transformed-to-join-a-girl-group/cid/1410343-A-guy-in-a-girl-group