*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886520-Peeping-Tom-Punishment/cid/1417459-The-pain-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1886520
20 year old Tom's sister is having a sleep over with her friends, and he is caught peeping
This choice: Ball busting fun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The pain begins.....

    by: Dragonbreath
Lisa slammed the heel of her foot right into Tom's groin, causing him to scream in pain. She and her friends laughed at this, enjoying seeing him squirm in pain. "Lisa, I've got an idea." Her friend Allie said.

Allie whispered something into Lisa's ear, and then suddenly they both started to take Tom's pants off! Tom began frantically moving his legs, trying to keep them from stripping him. He let out a screech as he felt a shock on his back. Emily had walked in front of you revealing she was holding a taser. "Why the hell do you have that?!?" Tom shouted, focusing on Emily.

"My dad gave me it for walks at night, incase I meet any boys who can't resist themselves, but it works just as well for punishing the naughty ones...."

Tom had just realized Lisa and Allie had not only taken his pants off, but his underwear too, exposing his embarrassingly small member. "No wonder why you can't get a girlfriend....." Lisa laughed. she put her foot against Tom's thigh as she decided what to do next.

You have the following choices:

1. More ball-crushing fun!

*Noteb*
2. Give Tom a foot job

3. Let one of the others humiliate him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonbreath (UN: dragonbreath58 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragonbreath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886520-Peeping-Tom-Punishment/cid/1417459-The-pain-begins