*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Individual Sports
  2. A tiny life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/2275017-Individual-Sports
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sports · #1884199
You are a tiny on a sports team where jocks and coaches pic on you
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Individual Sports

    by: GrizzlyMike
Being only one inch tall, you had decided that it would be safer to stay away from some of the more interactive sports like wrestling and football. Just being in school is challenging enough, let alone having to "wrestle" someone 72 times your height. Football sounds like an even deadlier sport with tons of huge guys surrounding you on a massive field.

You were thinking about all the options. You want to make friends and be active in school, so a sport might be fun. It also didn't help you that the new principal made a new rule to require everyone to join a sport. If you didn't know better, you would think he did it specifically to torture you. It was hard to tell if he didn't like you or if he just enjoyed torturing you and seeing you humiliated.

The first time you had to meet him in person was horrible. You remember that day very clearly - the day your principal "accidentally" sat on you. You had never had a teacher or administrator do that to you. You had an appointment with him and were told by his secretary that he was running a few minutes late. She had roughly picked you off the floor by her desk and went into his office, sitting you in the chair across from his desk. It seemed like you were waiting for ages. When he finally showed up, he came and for some reason "didn't see or hear you".

He slowly sat down in the chair you were in and his ass landed right on you. He slyly asked out to nobody in particular, "Wonder where my little student Connor is. He must be late. I'll have to punish him for being late to our appointment." You were under his dress slack covered ass, struggling and screaming for him. He just sat on top of you farting for like 5 to 10 minutes. The smothering was bad, but the noxious fumes made it even more miserable. To you, it felt like hours of torture. Eventually he got up and fanned the air behind him. In a fake sounding apology, he addressed you with a huge smile on his face, "Oh sorry Connor, I didn't see you back there. I feel bad that you had to sniff my bum that long - ha.". After that meeting, you tried your best to keep clear of him. However, since you were so small and couldn't make it to class on time very often, you were sent to the principal's office a bunch. You swear he set up my classes far from each other just to screw with you. You were tortured by him numerous times a week.

Ok - well, enough about that - back to picking a sport. Well....you did swim well and figured that might be safe. The only time you even swim with team mates is for relay races and you are never really swimming at the same time. The only downside is that the pool is like an ocean to you and with the waves from the other swimmers, you might drown trying to get across the pool. Speaking of swimming - there was that water polo club. It was a club rather than a sport - that might be better than the more competitive swim team. Those guys on the polo club just split up and play each other weekly. There are no trips to other schools or mean teams coming to your school.

Speaking of clubs, there was a "Twister" club. That is the club that kids that aren't good at sports sign up for - mixture of super smart kids and dropouts or totally non-athletic. You might enjoy that if the kids aren't mean. Of course, that might give kids opportunities to squash you or make you miserable - ughh.

Another option would be track and field. For an inch tall, you have a ton of stamina and are used to running everywhere. People might get tired of waiting for you to finish, but it could still be fun.

After weighing all of the options, you decide to join the...

You have the following choices:

1. Track and Field Team

2. Swim Team

*Noteb*
3. Water Polo

*Noteb*
4. Twister Club

5. Yet more decisions

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GrizzlyMike (UN: grizzlymike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/2275017-Individual-Sports