*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ...a frightened child.
  2. Europe.
  3. And so it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust/cid/1463624-a-frightened-child
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1881196
The creation of a powerful drug heralds a whole new era of terror.
This choice: ...a frightened child.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...a frightened child.

    by: Unknown
The man returned within just a couple moments with an unwilling companion. The burly bodyguard carried in his arms a boy, a young boy in fact. He seemed to be about six years old. He had shaggy dark hair that hung down in a fairly unkempt fashion so that it almost obstructed his vision. He was only about 4 feet tall and was quite skinny, having likely come from one of the economically depressed regions among the mountains and probably not having had much in the way of proper nourishment. The boy was not even a little bit happy about being where he was, as he was kicking and screaming at his large captor.


“Put me down you meanie!” the boy screamed, apparently not having learned how to swear effectively. A heavy Italian accent was evident in his speech. The boy struggled and kicked and even tried to bite a couple times, but the bodyguard simply slapped him roughly across the face, causing the little boy to recoil as his eyes welled up in tears. The boy’s captor tossed him roughly to the ground and he slid across the dirty floor, quickly picking himself up and limping over into a corner where he felt safe, at least comparatively so.


“What is your name, boy?” Victor demanded of him. “Antonio!” the boy spat back in a tone calculated to threaten those around him. Victor smiled and chuckled, “Well, Antonio,” he began, “would you like to see your mother?” Antonio’s eyes softened, and his rage seemed to slacken. He hadn’t seen his mother in a couple days…not since he was kidnapped to be used in this demonstration. He feared he might never see her again, but now was his chance! He quickly and vigorously shook his head, and Victor motioned to another of the guards, who calmly went into one of the back rooms, into a darkened room into which attendees at the meeting had been instructed not to go.


There, the guard untied a dark figure from a chair and removed a gag inserted to keep the figure quiet. The guard stepped back into the room first, pulling the groggy woman behind him. Once to two were in the light, Antonio’s eyes went wide open! So did those of everybody else in the room, as Antonio’s mother was, to put it mildly, worth looking at. Her name was Renee, and she was about 35 years old. She had raised Antonio by herself and worked as a maid to earn some meager cash to send her boy to school and buy him new clothes once in a while. This had not dulled her beauty, as Renee was simply stunning. She was about five feet six inches tall, and she had beautiful olive skin. She had curly black hair pulled back in a pony tail, and she wore a beautiful red dress with a wonderful, plunging neckline that revealed a spectacular spread of cleavage. Her breasts were gorgeous, and he dress didn’t go very low, so her legs and wide, motherly hips were on display for all to see.

This beautiful yet enraged mother was also about to become a mother again; she was roughly six months pregnant, and he wonderfully full and taut belly protruded mightily from her, and the added weight of carrying a child brought a wonderful jiggle from her belly, her hips, her ass, and her wonderful chest with every step.

Renee was ecstatic to see her son, and her eyes widened as she saw him and began to rush to him. Suddenly, both bodyguards stepped in and restrained to the two, one holding each back from the other. “So you see your boy is healthy, Renee,” Victor said, and Renee looked at him, rage flashing in her eyes. “You bastard!” she said, “you hurt my boy, and I’ll kill you! All this ‘cause I wouldn’t have sex with you!”


Victor merely chuckled. “Renee, I won’t hurt your boy,” he declared good-naturedly as he slowly stood and walked over to the end of the table where his companions sat, the dust in tiny packets before them. “May I? Just a pinch?” he said, and the man to whom he spoke nodded in the affirmative. Victor, sitting on the table, bent down and removed a tiny bit of the powder from its package…just enough to fit on the ends of a couple fingers. “Prepare yourselves gentlemen,” he said with a smile as he snorted the powder up his knows with a good strong sniff. Victor seemed to become disoriented, and he shook his head as if dizzy for a couple seconds. The other men were perplexed. Suddenly, Victor grunted and fell roughly upon his back, his eyes closed and his body spread out roughly on the table. He hit its surface with quite a thud.


Worried murmurs spread among the few men there. All were worried. “What has happened?!” one of the demanded, standing in confusion and alarm. One of the body guards calmly motioned for the man to return to his seat. “Your product killed the man; why would we want something like that?!” The others seemed to nod in agreement. Renee and Antonio looked on in confusion and a small degree of cautious optimism at what seemed to be the death of a captor.


The room was still for a few seconds, and no one said a word. Suddenly, Renee seemed to lose her balance for a minute. She staggered momentarily as if she were about to faint, but then she recovered. Seemingly disoriented, she put one hand on her bloated belly and another on her head as if she had a headache. A strange smile crept across her lips.

Renee walked silently, her hips swinging and breasts bouncing, toward one of the bodyguards who earlier had protected the now-unconscious Victor. Without hesitating, she grabbed the gun out of its holster on the bodyguard’s hip. Renee then pointed the gun at Antonio, and the little boy’s eyes widened and filled with tears. He slinked back into the corner as a look of horror filled his eyes and he put his arms up to protect himself. “Ma….mama? Mama what are you doing?”


Renee smiled a little and said, “Mama isn’t home right now,” and then she pulled the trigger. The shot rang out through the tiny house as the boy slumped lifelessly to the floor. A look of cold nothingness filled Renee’s face as she dropped the gun to the floor without so much as a second thought about what had just happened.


The men assembled in the room gasped at the scene. Renee, or her body at least, walked sexily up to the table and leaned over on it, smushing her breasts about as she looked around the room. “If you haven’t figured it out by now, I’m Victor,” Renee’s body declared, “and this is the dust in action,” he declared as he ran his soft hands over the body he now wore. “The great thing about the dust is that you can take more if you need to stay in control longer; I took only enough to borrow Renee here for a few short minutes, but don’t let that fool you! Think of what you could do in just a few minutes….given the right body, you could do anything!” Victor said to the aghast men, Renee’s body jumping with the excitement of its occupant.


To drive home the point, Victor continued. “Imagine what you could do inside the body of a political opponent….some uncooperative legislator who’s being a little too noble. You could posses his own wife and dig up all the dirt you wanted inside her body. Maybe a rival businessman is getting a little too close to your own business contacts, so you use the dust to hop into his trusted confidant and kill him when he never expects it.” The men at the table gawk in amazement as they realize the utility of something like this.


“What will they remember?” one of the men chimed in. “Nothing,” Victor replied, “so Renee here will end up back in control of her body, and her son will be dead, and she’ll have to raise this one all alone,” he said as he motioned to her pregnant belly, “but of course I’ll tell her I used her body to kill him,” he declared with a slight chuckle.

Victor made his way into the back room accompanied by a couple bodyguards. “Now if you pardon me gentlemen,” Victor began, “the dust will soon wear off, and Renee will be back in the driver’s seat, and I don’t want her body causing any trouble for lack of proper restraints,” he declared, and then he stopped for a moment. He turned back to the onlookers, “and in case you’re wondering…..a woman’s body can be truly….intoxicating,” he said as he inhaled deeply and fondled his host’s breasts, “worth the cost of the dust by itself,” he said with a devious smile as he returned to the dark room.


A few minutes went by, the men’s heads spinning with all they could do with the dust. They were suddenly interrupted as Victor’s unconscious body, spread out on the table before them, began to spasm and jerk and he drew air into his lungs again. Victor sat up slowly and shook the cobwebs out of his head. He looked around expectantly. “Any questions?” he asked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust/cid/1463624-a-frightened-child