*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Love struck?
  2. A normal Strip Club
  3. strip club.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/3191144-Love-struck
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1877733
One day you wake up in a totally different world where people are Giants Anthros.
This choice: Reached down and sees you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Love struck?

    by: 1WAKAWAKALOL

( The idea was given to me by brucasco)


"You see the lioness's eyes were the right one you. she paused for a moment. her eyes moved a bit. with her head still, she looked left and right before looking right down to you with forwarding brows. She then reached down and pick you up along with a few dollar bills. The sound of the crowd filled the room. With professional graces, she placed the bills into you though, careful not to let you go. After she was done. she did a few more moves and brought you up to her face. " Don't worry cutie, I know just where to put you." The lioness then places right in between her furry mounds. She continues her dance. Her breast rubbing both sides of you. Each step she took was syntonized with the deep bass of the music. " Now for the fun part," she said. she prests her herself an against the pole, And took her self into the air, through the pure moment, she held you firmly in her breast. She lands back onto the ground. She then lowers herself to the ground. she lays back, careful not to lose you. she then takes both breast in each hand, and press them together. You were mashed between them. Each one rubs on either side of you as she grids them against you. She then sits up. You look up to see her eyes on you. She gives you a small wink. Grabs the pole next to her and swings herself up. She then finishes her act by dancing back to where she started. press her hand on her chest. she bows, her hand holding you in place. She straight back up and left eh stage. With you still in ...cleavage. She enters the locker room. You see a Few other anthro girls. You see a Lithe black sheep with blue Bikiny, a chubby Panda woman in Green, a muscular black panther woman in well black, and a skinny dear woman in yellow.
The lioness just hums to herself. She reaches a locker with the name Salia tapped onto the front. "this is mine." Celia opened the locker and your eyes went open. Inside were pictures of her and the other woman you just saw, one with a male and a female with her fur died pink. as well as a picture of another older lioness. " Well little guy what's your name." You look up " Um ...it's Eric miss." Celia then pets you wither her name " Eric hmm. Eric Lander oh I like the sound of that " you look up" um My last name isn't is Lander." Celia then looked down " Oh it's my last name." Your eyes searched your mind for a bit. " Why would I have your last name?" the lioness then pets you " because I'm making you our boyfriend. " you look up at her "wait, what?our?" " Then you see the muscular panter walk-in " Ceila, Are you okay?" Celia then looked at her and back at you " yeah Just talking to our new boyfriend." you look up at her " Wait I never said...mmpmf." She smashed her pressed together "Like you have a say." The panther blinked. She walk over to Celia and bent over. you see the black panther yellow yes in front of you."You found a human?" Celia looked at Panther " How do you know what he was?" the panther then looked up "I'm here for fun remember, I have literally written the book on Sion era folklore. That is a human in you just claimed. OHHH do you know how lucky we are?" you look up at the equally confused lioness. "Heli what going on? " you see the chubby panda " Celia just claimed us a human. " The Panda then looks with at the panther " HAHA nice one." "I'm not joking Tani look." Heli then points to you. And Tani's eye went I "OH MY GOD IT A HUMAN?" "umm what going on over there" you hear "yeah what's with the yelling?" You then see the sheep and deer from before. " Ceila just claimed a human! that going on. " Tani exclaimed the deer and sheep just looked at each other and back to the others " A what now?" they said in unison. Tani then pointed to you " him." the deer and just looked at you. not as wide as the others. " he's kind of cute. though he does look kind of young for Ceila " Ceila then just stares at the deer " Jani, didn't you nineteen-year-old dad, knock up your thirty-six-year-old mom." The sheep held back her laughter " Oh shut it Adile." you raised your hand " umm. I' would like to know a few things?" everyone looked at you " one, Why is Ceila saying 'our boyfriend'? and two, why am I so special to you two?. pointed to Tani and Heli." Wait, really YOU don't know." Heli replied, " ah yeah I don't." " wow, you must be new here." Said Tani " Well for starters. when it comes to being our boyfriend, that's because we share everything. boyfriends, housing, this club. " Heli pointed to the ceiling. "And when comes to you being human." Then Tani intruded " You can bring fertility and ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wealth

2. Luck

*Noteb*
3. Libido, that good for this business.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1WAKAWAKALOL (UN: 2wakawakalol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shiron66 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-World/cid/3191144-Love-struck