*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877002-AnimeManga-Maids-Expansion/cid/1798803-Its-about-time-the-girls-are-ravenous-wei
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1877002
From a ring you found, you gain a mansion and five maids....
This choice: It's about time the girls are ravenous (weight gain)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's about time the girls are ravenous (wei...

    by: goodwoo
As you enter the magnificent and vast area that is your dining room you notice that the girls are seated in front of a vast array of different breakfast foods from east and west. As soon as you take your seat the girls dig into there breakfast. Ryoko grabbing an entire plate of fatty, greasy bacon and sausage using it only as a topping for the absolute massive pile of Waffle and pancakes drenching it all in maple syrup. Almost stunned at the way Ryoko is behaving you fail to notice the other girls are acting almost exactly the same cramming as much food into themselves as possible. Staring blankly as Mihoshi force large frosting covered Cinnamon roll past her tan limps getting icing all around the sides of her mouth. Only stopping to eat off her other plate of chocolate chip pancakes covered in chocolate sauce. Kiyone scolding Mihioshi in between bites of her own breakfast smorgasbord. while the more civilized girls like Ayeka and Washu slowly at a tradition Japanese.breakfast although at a larger size. As they continue eating you can see them starting to slow down as their body push the limits of the confining uniforms until a "pop" a button flies off of a one of the girls uniforms the last thing you hear is Lord Tenchi look out...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Quick use dodge

2. Lord ten... ouch you are out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 goodwoo (UN: goodwoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877002-AnimeManga-Maids-Expansion/cid/1798803-Its-about-time-the-girls-are-ravenous-wei