*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Is it the start of a dream or a new life?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877002-AnimeManga-Maids-Expansion/cid/1370019-Is-it-the-start-of-a-dream-or-a-new-life
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1877002
From a ring you found, you gain a mansion and five maids....
Chapter #1

Is it the start of a dream or a new life?

    by: Former182
Wearily, you opened your eyes.

You were waking up, despite having no memory of going to bed. You recalled finding a ring while you were cleaning your apartment. The ring had the words, 'Make a wish' engraved on the inside of the ring. On a playful whim while holding it, you had said, "I wish for my heart's desire." There had been a flash of light and then.... Nothing until you woke up.

The moment you heard the door knock, you fully awoke. And a that moment you took in your surroundings.

The room you were in had all your stuff in it, but the room itself was quite big.

"We're coming in, master!" A voice cheerfully said before five people from your favorite anime and/or manga came in while dressed as maids.

Who were the maids?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rukia, Rangiku, Yoruichi, Hinata, and Tsunade

2. Ryoko, Ayeka, Washu, Kiyone, Mihoshi

3. Group 3

4. Group 4

5. More groups

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877002-AnimeManga-Maids-Expansion/cid/1370019-Is-it-the-start-of-a-dream-or-a-new-life